Sale of 11 x Holiday Vans
1. Council wishes to sell ELEVEN (11) holiday vans currently located within our tourist parks at Bulli Beach and Corrimal Beach.
2. Council invites bids from prospective purchasers for one or more holiday vans in accordance with this notice and the following documents (select following links to download):
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE VANS
- 11 holiday vans located at Corrimal Beach and Bulli Beach Tourist Parks
- Sale includes holiday van and associated structure including annexes and decks
- Holiday vans are located on the following sites:
|Bulli Beach Tourist Park||A43|
|Bulli Beach Tourist Park||A82|
|Bulli Beach Tourist Park||A85|
|Bulli Beach Tourist Park||A85A |
|Bulli Beach Tourist Park||H20|
|Bulli Beach Tourist Park||H39|
|Bulli Beach Tourist Park||H40|
|Bulli Beach Tourist Park||A140|
|Bulli Beach Tourist Park||A148|
|Corrimal Beach Tourist Park||W33|
|Corrimal Beach Tourist Park||D23|
Inspections of the above holiday vans can be made by contacting the Park Manager: Corrimal Beach Tourist Park Lake Parade CORRIMAL EAST – Derek Lungu – 4285 5688 or Bulli Beach Tourist Park Farrell Road BULLI – Ron Linsley – 4285 5677.
5. DATE FOR THE REMOVAL OF HOLIDAY VANS
The purchased holiday van and associated structure must be removed from the tourist park between the dates of Monday 25th July and Sunday 14th August 2016. If the structure is not removed by this date, it will be given to the next highest bidder.
6. CLOSE OF QUOTATIONS
In order to be considered by Council your quotation must:
- Be submitted by email to email@example.com before 10.00 am on Monday 18th July 2016 (close of quotations);
- Include your bidding price on the attached bidding form
- Provide details of the removing company and a copy of their insurance
7. CRITERIA FOR ASSESSMENT OF QUOTATIONS
The assessment of quotations will be based upon the following criteria –
- Quoted price
- Removal Information being provided
Your quotation must include all necessary supporting documentation to demonstrate your level of compliance or standing against the nominated criteria.
8. ACCEPTANCE AND REJECTION OF QUOTATIONS
After considering the quotations submitted, Council may:
- accept the highest quotation or
- decline to accept any of the quotations.
In the event of two bids being the same, the bid received first will be provided the offer.
9. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER
Council will provide formal acceptance of your offer in writing. The amount offered must be paid within seven days (7) of the offer being accepted; otherwise the holiday van will be offered to the next highest bidder.
This notice is authorised by
Commercial Business Manager
Wollongong City Council